Airports, ATC and CAA Risks
The responsibilities of Airport operators, Air Traffic Control bodies and Civil Aviation Authorities are now more than ever in the spotlight.
There are many causes of losses which can be attributed to the operation and control of these assets. Bird Strikes, weather information, landing conditions, traffic congestion can all cause major disruption and create potential disaster scenarios.
Losses can also be caused by contractors and concessionaires and indeed the airlines themselves.
GBJ have expertise in this class and can ensure our clients have a tailored insurance solution to suit the risk, from a local general aviation airport to major international hubs.
Our tailored solutions can cover:
- Major International Airports
- Regional and General Aviation Airports
- Civil Aviaiton Authority Liability
- Licensing and Regulatory exposures
- Localised and International Air Traffic Control